QUITANDMOVE is committed to:
– The obligation to inform the use that will be made by QUITANDMOVE SRL of personal data, be they your data or those of our suppliers.
– Provide information on the rights of such persons regarding the possibility, if necessary, to oppose or allow such use, as well as to exercise a right of access, rectification or cancellation of data.
– Set retention periods for all categories of data and according to the rules of legal archiving.
– Do not request more data than is necessary from QUITANDMOVE SRL for the activity.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and New EU Regulation 2016/679
It is a “personal data”, any information relating to a natural person, legal person, entity or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
The information collected through the forms on this site is used to best meet your expectations.
We inform you that some responses are mandatory (those identified by an asterisk) because they are necessary for the execution of the contract or the execution of the pre-contractual measures. In case of no response, we will not be able to process your request.
Other answers are optional.
The data we collect includes:
– Information about your identity such as name, surname, gender,
– the coordinates such as the postal address, email address, telephone number,
Your personal data will be collected and used only if you have consented or if based on one of the reasons established by law, namely:
– Processing is necessary for the execution of the contract
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
– Execution of the order
– Any after-sales treatment,
– Implementation of legal and commercial guarantees
If you have consented, these data can also be used for the following purposes:
– Commercial prospecting
– Sending commercial offers
– Satisfaction surveys
– Statistics compilation
Your data is reserved within our files.
We inform you that personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
We undertake not to keep personal data for a longer period than necessary.
The personal data we collect is kept:
– For a period of 3 years for a potential customer
– For a maximum of 35 years for a customer
– At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous
We inform you that you benefit from:
– A right of access to your personal data
– A right of rectification in case of inaccurate data concerning you
– In certain circumstances, the right to delete data concerning you
– In certain circumstances, the right to object to the processing
– In certain circumstances, the right to limit processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to withdraw consent (where consent is required)
To exercise these rights
Send a letter to the following address:
For the attention of the data controller.
Via Nazionale Sud, 18E
23823 Colico – Italy